Please note the following terms and conditions:
1. If, through no fault of your own, there has to be a cancellation of your event, we will reimburse you your deposit, less any costs incurred. This may be done up 24 hours prior to the event.
2. If postponement is necessary for whatever reason on your part, we will hold your deposit for a reasonable period. This postponement needs to be within three months, at a mutually acceptable date.
3. If, in the event of a flood, snow or other interruptions in access to your home, we rely on you letting us know in advance, giving a reasonable notification of postponement.
4. Payment with vouchers for our service is by a third party for their event and is done through PayPal. We cannot accept any responsibility for any difficulties you may or may not incur with the systems of such third parties.
5. We do not consider a booking acceptable if there is no working kitchen with access available to our staff.