* Specialising in the hospitality industry and retail businesses;
* Helping business start-ups through the difficult first two years;
* Providing support to established business through the recession;
* Providing affordable and professional help, including ongoing training
Hotels, restaurants, cafes and food retailers are struggling like many other businesses with some difficult and complex circumstances.
Refresh Business Advice can help guide your through the maze of this recession. But before you think of initiating any changes to your business, you may have questions that will inevitably come about from thinking any changes through.
Refresh’s approach is SIMPLE
* We choose to talk in plain English, not business-speak;
* If necessary, we will introduce you to other professionals to help you with your unique set of circumstances;
* We talk through the choices and possible outcomes;
* Then we’ll guide you through the advice, leaving you alone to do what you think is right;
* We can return and give you further help and build on your experiences and feedback
So what happens next?
We will arrange a meeting with you, which will take approximately an hour. Here, we will assess your business model, your customer needs, what you wish to achieve from your business in return and other important issues.
If a further meeting is required or requested, we will discuss this. We will make a small charge of £35/hr.
You will assess whether you need further help. If this is the case, a small charge of £25/hr will be incurred. For larger projects and the preparation of business plans, we will provide a reasonable quotation.
Call us in the first instance for a chat. We will be direct with you and not give you any bull, but simple and professional advice. Or email us with your concerns or ideas in the first instance – we will get back to arrange a meeting.
You can also download a document giving further information here.
Tel: 01543 263341. Mobile 07772 736684